First thing’s first (other than the fact that I am, in fact, the realest), thank you to Wandering Outside the Box for nominating me for the Lovely Blog award. She is a writer who not only knows how to write but goes out there and experiences and gives us a chance to live vicariously – cheers to that!
Them Lovely Blog Rules tho
Rules dictate that I must state 7 facts about moi self and as depressing as it is, I found this insanely difficult to do. Of course, there are 7 traits about me in existence but none of which I feel worth noting down, not to mention I’ve written about myself before for other awards so this took some serious knuckling down.
- I love music. I’m not sure why I haven’t yet written a piece about a song or lyric so far but I’m sure that’s coming. I don’t spill money on clothes or gadgets as much as I do on headphones. It’s a priority and always has been.
- I can be insanely dense. This means, if someone is trying to tell me something without words, I won’t pick up on it. A nonchalant, passive signalling doesn’t work. Use your words because you are just gesturing to a brick wall when it comes to me (hey, at least I’m aware). This trait has got me into so much trouble and I’m really not an insensitive prick. I’m really not.
- I have a soft spot for comments that indicate a certain line or phrase that resonated with them.
- I often feel tempted to go for a walk at midnight, when it’s cold and dark out with just a pair of headphones. If it wasn’t for the mortal danger (I live in a rougher part in town) it’d totes become routine.
- I have short hair, whenever I do my parting there’s always a little strand of hair that pokes out like a unicorn and it drives me insane.
- I have a cat, her name is Charlie. She’s a rude son of a bitch, treats all of us like shit and we love her to bits.
- I didn’t mean to make that last one rhyme.
Rules for the award:
Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
Must add 7 facts about themselves.
Nominate 15 people to do the award!
My nominations are far fewer than 15. Mainly because I don’t want to badger the same people I’ve been badgering since the beginning of time. I mean you wouldn’t want the same one blogger to nominate you for all the awards in existence right? You don’t want to be that blogger right? Plus, 15 is a lot. If, per chance you want someone to nominate you, my integrity can be bought. It is for sale (I did mention I’m the realest didn’t I?). You buy it with a comment, just let me know you’d like a nomination, I’ll add you to the list.
Onto my nominees:
Participation for the lovely blog thang is completely voluntary. You do you boo, but as always, I enjoy your content so if you do go for it, I’ll be excited to read it!